Wyman Painting was started July 1996 as a sole proprietorship by painting contractor, James V. Wyman, with the belief that quality and ethics will be the foundation for the success of his business.
Wyman Painting utilizes the information and products of researchers, trainers, consultants and manufacturers to provide quality and professional services for all your painting needs.
- Protection for all surfaces used in custom residential, commercial and industrial buildings
- Promotion of research and technological knowledge for finishes in all climates and weather conditions and the application of products to be utilized to its full potential
- Employment of qualified and experienced painters by establishing high standards of ethics, conduct, and accountability
- Increased knowledge through communication, training, professional networks, memberships, and product reports and publications
Our plan is to provide the consumer with professional painting services to meet their goal.
Our mission is to use advanced techniques and quality products to ensure the longevity of our consumer protective finishes.
Wyman Painting aspires to excel as your first choice in painting contractor by providing quality service and honest workmanship for all your painting needs and to serve as:
- A major catalyst for painting trends and practices
- Your primary resource for all painting applications
- The leading advocate for environmental knowledge and practice informing businesses and the public to improve the look, ease of maintenance and longevity of their custom, industrial and commercial finishes
- A principal leader and global partner promoting painting methods to facilitate the resolution of personal, industrial and commercial application challenges in contexts that will remain our company primary advertisement
- An effective business to promote beautification, protection and environmental sustainability
Wyman Painting commits to its vision through a mission based upon the following values:
- Continual pursuit of excellence
- Knowledge and its application based upon methods of science and experience
- Outstanding service to society
- Quality finishes and exceptional production
- Honest bidding
- Ethical action and communication in all that we do